NO ONE KNOWS RISERS LIKE WE DO
Deepwater Riser Services provides certified offshore and onshore riser inspections that surpass industry standards. Whether performing visual, non-destructive, or hydrostatic pressure testing, our oversight process ensures that full-time quality control personnel are trained and experienced in finding potential flaws while protecting existing equipment. We also offer periodic, between well, annual, 2.5-year, 5-year and 10-year inspections.
As an OEM-certified repair facility, we’re able to deliver the highest level of inspection accuracy and repair quality in the industry. We are a licensed Baker Hughes Channel Partner for Baker Hughes riser systems (HMF and MR6HSE) specializing in flange style, dog style, and FRC style risers. In addition, we are an Authorized Trelleborg Repair Facility and a Cameron/Schlumberger Approved Vendor.
As of September 2019, our NDT manager, Kenny Dillard, has now received his fourth ASNT Level III certification. Dillard now holds certifications in liquid penetration testing, magnetic particle testing, ultrasonic testing, and visual testing. All Level II inspectors are trained and managed under Dillard’s supervision.
Our current NDT certifications include:
- ASNT Level III – Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
- ASNT Level III – Visual Testing (VT)
- ASNT Level III – Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- ASNT Level III – Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
We also currently have SNT-TC-1A Level II Technicians certified in the following:
- Level II – Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Level II – Visual Testing (VT)
- Level II – Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Level IIa – Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gaging
- Level II – Ultrasonic Testing
The SNT-TC-1A certifications are issued by our accredited ASNT Level III Technician in each specific discipline.